Sunday, July 31, 2011

Death Comes As the End

Since I've received a response to my June 27th invitation to a summer read-along, I've decided to go ahead and hold the read-along. The event begins today with an Agatha Christie novel. Shaz, the respondent, suggested a Christie novel I hadn't yet read: Death Comes As the End. You may have read it. Maybe you haven't. Either way, you are all welcome to join in.

Next week I'll post questions about Death Comes As the End that everyone is welcome to answer.

Good reading, I hope you'll join us!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reading! Sounds like a fun thing to do, a mini book club. Maybe it'll grow! A neat idea for a blog. I'd join but my reading schedule is really sporadic (in between novels, etc), and when I read, I read almost entirely YA novels. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining! Started reading it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, sorry you won't be joining us but I understand how busy your schedule is.

    Shaz, welcome aboard! I loved the novel and am so glad you suggested it. I'll post questions next Monday but, as always, I'm still open for suggestions.
    M.J. Macie

    ReplyDelete

Pages